Job Posting: Content Marketing ManagerJonas Proeger |
Do you love tinkering with machines, motors, and anything that moves? Are you a semiconductor or electronics geek who also likes to write? If so, Trinamic may be the right place for you.
Trinamic is thirty-year old Hamburg, Germany-based “startup? that designs and builds the ICs and microsystems that connect the digital and physical worlds. And now we’re looking for a content marketing leader who can help us share our experience and deep expertise in embedded motor and motion control through an aggressive content marketing approach.
Motion control industry experts already know that the Trinamic brand is synonymous with precision, reliability, and efficiency. Now it’s time to spread the word even further. Are you the right person to lead our efforts?
We are looking for a TECHNICAL CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER.
- Do you have experience writing marketing copy for semiconductors and electronics?
- Are you a tinkerer who is fascinated by electronics and the inner workings of physical devices?
- Are you highly precise in your writing yet able to incorporate knowledge, personality, and humor when appropriate?
- Can you engage an audience even when writing about highly technical areas?
- Do enjoy all types of marketing-related writing?
- Can you work independently and grow your responsibilities within a fast-paced and fast-growing company?
- Are you fluent in English, German, or both?
- Develop and maintain editorial schedule / topics
- Manage internal and external editors, writer, and localization resources
- Develop content plan in conjunction with development and sales teams
- Work with customers to develop success stories and case studies.
- Create and edit content for various outlets, including:
- Editorial opportunities (vertical horizontal)
- Blog Press releases
- Twitter/ google+
- Manage video content development
- Align PR with Advertising Campaigns
If this is you – apply now!