I am a reseacher from Imperial College London. I am now using TMCM-090 to control a Piezoleg motor in step/direction mode. I find the motor drive becomes quite hot (around 50 degree for particular components in the TMCM-090) when I drive the motor. And a TMCM-090 has been burn before. Therefore, I would like to clarify the following things:
1) Pin 11, Step_ENN should be connected to ground if I want to activate the motor.
2) Even though the maximum operational frequency for the piezomotor is 3kHz, the operational frequency for TMCM-090 can be up to 384kHz
3) I find maximum speed of the motor occurs when the operational frequency for TMCM-090 is about 90kHz rather than 384kHz. A frequency higher than this would result in resonance. Is it normal?
4) I just find that BB-035 may be suitable for TMCM-090, avoiding terrible soldering. May I know if you have educational prices for academic college?
5) In BB-035, D- is direction input (inverted), which does it mean?