Adjusting tool for BLDC modules (PC-Software)
Desktop Software for Firmware V2.0 and newer
Desktop Software for Firmware older than V2.0
Documentation for Firmware V2.0 and newer
The TMCM-BLDC is a program for adjusting and testing settings of TMCM modules for BLDC motors. The software offers dialogues for all modes of operation and is compatible with the TMCL-IDE.
The TMCM-BLDC is designed for finding initial settings, e.g. the values for P and I parameters of a specific mode of operation. Each value can be changed on the fly and the results are shown immediately on the diagrams. After optimum values are found they can be exported to the TMCL-IDE for developing programs that run standalone on the module later on. TRINIAMIC recommends using this TMCM-BLDC tool first and proceed afterwards with the TMCL-IDE.
- connection dialogue for connecting the module
- dialogue for basic settings (motor settings, encoder settings, commutation mode, trace controller)
- 3 mode of operation dialogues, each for one mode of operation (torque mode, velocity mode, positioning mode)
- dialogue for entering and executing TMCL commands in direct mode
- file menu for exporting/importing settings, storing or restoring them. Further, settings can be exported to TMCL for use with the TMCL-IDE.
- Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7