Smart Power Microstepping PWM Motor Driver with stallGuard™ sensorless stall detection, protection, diagnostics and SPI Interface
The small footprint and high efficiency make the device a perfect solution for embedded motion control and even for battery powered designs.
- 2-phase bipolar stepper motor driver
- Sensorless stall detection stallGuard™ and load measurement integrated
- Control via SPI with easy-to-use 12 bit protocol or external analog / digital signals
- Short circuit protection integrated
- Overvoltage protection integrated
- Status flags for short circuit, open load, over temperature, temperature pre-warning, undervoltage
- Integrated 4 bit DACs allow up to 16 times microstepping via SPI, any resolution via analog control
- Mixed decay feature for smooth motor operation
- Slope control user programmable to reduce electromagnetic emissions
- Chopper frequency programmable via a single capacitor or external clock
- Current control allows cool motor and driver operation
- Internal open load detector
- 7V to 34V motor supply voltage
- Up to 1500mA output current and more than 800mA at 105°C
- 3.3V or 5V operation for digital part
- Low power consumption via low RDS-ON power stage
- Standby and shutdown mode available
MSRP* (manufacturer's suggested retail price)
- EUR 5.10 @ 1k pcs.
*Suggested Resale Price per unit (EUR) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY.